Irish Dancers at a competition in Memphis
- Thank you! We love them - wish we had more space. Kim O.
- Thanks! My daughter absolutely loves the 9 tiles we got her for Christmas! We want to make the area bigger now! Great Product! Kim E.
- ...my daughter hasn't had any feet/knee/hip difficulties since we got her the floor tiles to practice on, can't say enough good things! Molly B.
- I started dancing with the Dudney School (Springfield, VA), and Jordan used Jubilee floors for her entire studio. My husband called last summer and talked to someone at Jubilee about buying some tiles for me. I waited until I'd danced on Jordan's studio floor for a while to see if I liked them. Needless to say, I do! So, I'm finally getting around to starting my own set for home use and performances. Leila D.
- Jubilee Floor Winner - We are pleased to announce the winner of the Jubilee floor from the NANS 2007! The winner was a very happy 15 year old Claire McNellan from the McTeggart school in Boulder, Colorado. She said, "I am so happy to have won, what a surprise! Thanks so much IDM and Jubilee floor! I'm a huge fan of Jubilee floors, I believe they really help prevent injuries!"
- I opened my first dance studio on August 1, 2006 and found just prior to opening that the laminate flooring I had put down as the studio floor was not going to work with hard shoe classes. Being very stressed, I looked up dance flooring in the Internet and the first one that popped up was Jubilee Dance Floor. I called and spoke to the designer of the floor, Heather Clarke, (on a Saturday) and she was very accommodating and helpful. Not only did she and her husband Arlen produce the flooring in record time, they also delivered the flooring to my studio, which was 2 hours away (also on a Saturday) and installed it. The floor is beautiful and I am very pleased with the results. Jubilee Dance Floor is definitely the way to go if you need a dance floor that is easy to keep up, versatile, and even more importantly, safe for your dancers to use - as it is sprung. Thanks so much [to Jubilee] for all [they] did. Heather and Arlen are the best! Jennifer Young, Director of the Blue Ridge Performing Arts Academy, Rocky Mount, VA
- [Our] dance squares...are working out wonderfully! Of course we now wish we had a whole room of them! It is great to have a home practice area that really affords a good surface to practice on. It is helping out so much before feis competitions. Patricia W.
- We're so pleased with our Jubilee floor! We [perform on] it often. It allows us to dance in places we would normally have to decline due to the dance surface. It also keeps the dancers legs from hurting on cement! We appreciate you and all you've done for the Irish Dancing community! Shawna Ingram, Director Irish Dance Idaho
- I love the Jubilee panel I purchased. I am using it for flamenco, and have found that it produces a clear sound with hard and soft footwork. I also like the texture. It is smooth enough that my shoes don't stick, but not so smooth that my shoes won't grip during fast footwork. I use it in my small apartment on hardwood floors, and it has greatly reduced the amount of sound heard by my downstairs neighbor. Thanks for the great product. Candace B.
- This is the best purchase we have made so far for Irish dancing. Karen G.
- We got home at 2:45, had [our new] floor out of the box, in the cellar and put together by 3:00, dancing by 3:05 - logged a good hour each (2 dancers), they are in heaven! They are so happy - and so am I. Thank You. The Maloneys
- I ordered 9 squares from you a while back and we need at least 15 more!...We have been very pleased with our floor, it has taken a real beating and is still functioning beautifully! Jennie C.
- I just want you to know that we are thrilled with the portable flooring we purchased this summer. It held up extremely well under the use at our two outdoor shows. The weather cooperated and it wasn't too hot (we had been worried about the temperature damaging the floor). Even so, the floor was so easy to assemble and disassemble, and really stood up to the wear and tear of foot traffic and heavy shoe Irish dancing. Thanks so much for your FAST response and safe delivery of the product. It really was a show-saver this year! Joy M.
- Thank you so much for my order. I had Irish Dance class [the day they arrived] and decided to bring in the Jubilee panel to show some of the dancers and their parents. They were quite impressed and I recommended you to them. I slid the four panels that I had together to test them out. I must admit that I was a little bit concerned that I would feel the seam while I was dancing, but I couldn't feel it at all! Plus that Velcro is really strong stuff, it kept that panels perfectly together. All I need are a few more panels and my new stage will done in time for heavy duty Nationals practice (we were going to have to buy another plywood board before we decided to order this flooring). Thank you so much, I am a very satisfied customer and dancer! K. & M.
- Thank you very much. They are an awesome product!!! Catherine S.
- We got the panels, they are working just great! It is so nice for my daughter, because she had no place to practice as her shoes would scratch up the wood floors in our house. Thanks for care and personal attention with the transaction! Lydia S.
- We are thrilled with the floors and recommend them to everyone that we talk to. Pat S.
- [My] daughter ... has never slipped on the panels and feels very secure in the sprung feeling the panels give. I can't tell you how many times she rolled her ankles while practicing inside the house on the carpet which is a low pile. She has never done that on the panels. Lauren L.
- The dance floor is fantastic! My daughter loves it. The tiles are light enough where she can set it up and put it away herself! Mary B.
- My daughter is excited and really likes practicing on your floor. Ann M.
- I absolutely love my Jubilee panels! They are everything I hoped for and more. And your customer service is excellent. Real people who actually take the time of day with you. Thank you. Tina B.